no sunday nap today...

I just laid in bed for an hour trying to take my Sunday afternoon nap but couldn't sleep. Why couldn't I sleep? Because I had this big smile on my face and couldn't get it off. Why wouldn't it come off? Well I had an amazing day at church today. I realized (not that I didn't know before haha) that I am pretty much NOTHING without God. Maybe that doesn't sound like a very happy thought but when he helps you do and say things WAY better than you ever could've under your own power, it is really REALLY cool. Plus it reminds you how much he loves you and there is nothing better:)


"And no tongue can speak, neither can there be written by any man, neither can the hearts of men conceive so great and marvelous things as we both saw and heard Jesus speak; and no one can conceive of the joy which filled our souls at the time we heard him pray for us unto the Father." (3 Nephi 17:17)

"The love of God...is the most desirable above all things....Yea, and the most joyous to the soul." (1 Nephi 11:22-23)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to embrace my life...

apples & seeds