pregnancy Q&A

Q: Have you gotten morning sickness yet?
A: YES. Started January 28th...at first it kind of came and went throughout the day, then after a short while, it started lasting almost the entire day with small moments of relief at random times (at which moments I immediately offered up a MOST heartfelt prayer of gratitude), then I started feeling better in the mornings but would get sick after breakfast and it would last ALL day even past going to sleep at night (the only times in each 24hrs I felt normal was in the middle of the night when I would get up to use the bathroom)...NOW however, the past few days I have felt SO much better! I still have just enough edge to let me know I'm still pregnant and haven't miscarried but not enough that it puts my entire life and mothering skills on hold. (BTW with Parker it was SOOOOO much worse! Sick all day AND all night 24/7 for 6 weeks straight! That's 1008 hours!!! Let's just say I am SUPER SUPER grateful that it's not like that again.....)

Q: What things have made you nauseous this pregnancy?
A: looking in the fridge, thinking about eating or making food, whole wheat (my former love), desserts or anything sweet (can you believe it?!), cheese, bread, apple juice, changing Parker's diapers, cleaning supplies (you don't want to see my bathroom), disinfecting wipes (I used them to clean my bathroom a few weeks ago...I knew that would be a costly mistake since now nothing gets really clean), texting (who knows why but you can still text me), lotions (I never thought I would say this but I prefer dry, cracking, burning, bleeding hands to the nausea that comes on from lotion), toothpaste & deodorant (you can imagine the present state of my hygiene...I still use them but VERY sparingly)

Q: What things have given you some relief?
A: fresh air, singing, Parker & Scotty <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to embrace my life...

Forgiveness